Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Challenge #109 Stars In My Eyes

HI! Mary here, bringing you this week's post. Is there anything more lovely on a warm Spring evening than a sky full of stars? This week, we want to see what you can create with a star or stars. Don't forget, it's your last week to play for prizes this month!!

Before we get to our blog "stars" - the talented Corrosive Design Team - I want to take a minute to thank everyone who has made my stay with Corrosive so rewarding. This is my last post as a team member but I am sure I will be back to play along in the future! A great big thanks to Janet - it's been fun creating with you!! And I will still be crafting so I hope you will all stop by and visit me from time to time! So without further ado - here is the team's artwork for this star challenge!


Here is Chris getting a head start on her Christmas cards!








Here is Donna's clean and simple card featuring lots of stars!














Here is Janet's card using an image from our sponsor.















Imke made a clean and simple masculine Card.














Kellie made an accordion card. Here is the front.







And here is the inside!













Susan made a fun birthday card with another image from our sponsor.










I (Mary) created a rainbow band of cute stars.
















Regan used Shopping Tween from our sponsor, Digi's with Attitude, to showcase her star power!













Now it's your turn to shine and show us your star artwork!!

7 comments:

  1. fun! love all the great DT projects! just posted my LO!

    =)Tiffany
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspirations. Love the challenges, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get so muchg inspoiration from this blog! Thanks to all you talented crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge and as always, the DT did a wonderful job...this is the first of your challenges I've participated in. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy I finally got to play along!!
    Stars! Who knew! Worked out perfectly for my card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun challenge...I got to break out my Changito in Space stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}